PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook-2
Thread: Thomas Cook-2
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2019, 01:01
ATIS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I fear that more damage has been done in the past 48hrs than in the past month. Bookings dried up and guests being held at hotels.

As ex Monarch it was sickening to watch SKY news lock their sights on us. But someone was leaking stuff to the press, and I guess I’ll never know who. I kid you not, our CEO Andrew Swaffield was telling us not to believe SKY news. Think that was 2 days before Game Over.

The media, especially SKY, relish bad news. Just listen next time they report about on going tensions around the world, and how quick they resort to the topic of War.

My thoughts are with my Brothers from another Mother, and of course Sisters. I truly hope a deal is secured.
In the meantime as mentioned before, if you have everything stored on company digital servers download them ASAP.
Training records, Last LPC/OPC, pay slips and P60s.

The Monarch administrators shut down our servers straight away. But BALPA did an awesome job having them reinstated.

PS Take note if Emirates email you saying sorry and inviting you to their instant open day. We hadn’t even gone bust but they somehow knew the day before. Good luck all.