PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 22nd Sep 2019, 00:36
AerialPerspective

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Sunfish
Easy answer; lobby no one, just read up on who holds the most marginal seats in the house of reps and announce you are going to campaign for/against the sitting member unless they act like Pauline on your behalf. Don’t you guys get it?

To put it another way #$@# lobbying! My way they come to you and ask what you want in return for not running a perfectly legal campaign to unseat them.

There is no jargon, deep technical argument involved, just a simple appeal to voters that doesn’t even need to be aviation related.
I wouldn’t be putting my life in the hands of an imbecile such as ‘Pauline’. Can’t string three words together, makes wild and unfounded accusations with no evidence, insults people’s intelligence by seriously floating the idea that all the bad stuff in the investigative report was ‘dubbed’, often nominated backstabbing, people with criminal records as party members then it’s never her fault... remember the moron she nominated that though Islam was a country and that Jews ‘followed Jesus’.
After all her bluster and dodgem car speaking style (if it can be called speaking), she invariably makes a big incoherent noise then votes with the government every time.
Any reliance on ‘Pauline’ would kill any campaign stone dead. At least pick a politician who appears to possess a brain.