PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2019
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2019, 09:52
BuzzKill_91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StayOutOfTheSoup
Friday the 20th is the last day of assessments as far as I'm aware. They go on for 10 days (09 Sep - 20 Sep)

Anybody know how many they take forward to the Psychiatrist/Psychologist Interview?
Yes, sorry. You're absolutely right. 10 days off assessments, NOT including the weekend days (doh!), so today is the last day. Figures should be correct though.

I reckon it's ~240 invited to the group stage. Of those, if roughly half make it to the panel interview in the afternoon (not necessarily true as they will interview everyone who gets enough points in the group exercise, so could very well be much more or less), then that would be around 120 people, from which they would pick their cadet class of 12 or 24 or whatever it is.

Definitely just guessing here, but I would assume for costs reasons they would only send their first choice candidates for the cadet class to the psych/medical stage (Initial Class 1 medical is ~€450 alone), and only if someone fails would they select the next person from the list for testing. I guess it will be pretty quite here for another 4 weeks or so now!