PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 19th Sep 2019, 03:30
Grebe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Loose rivets
It was a long read only to find an increasing number of rather revealing statements make me question the accuracy of the whole.

This history was interesting but I felt an increase in the blurriness building up before the above statement.
RE the electro hydraulic -the classics dId have such a system ( two of them re stabilizer )- but somewhere in the transition thru to Current NG models, the two electro hydraulic units were replaced by ONE electric motor. No doubt as cost savings. And as I recall from reading more posts here and elsewhere, and knowing a few non told stories re the ' birth of the NG' and the mess caused by the related MDC " buyout"- (-IMHO as a SLF retired Boeing type) - The confusion re control systems is not a surprise. Suggest the trolls take the time to read other sites .... satellite guru and Bjorn and leeham and seattle times before blovisating. I did find in the TECH forum a sticky ? re earlier posts on the whole 737 mess. Worthwhile taking the time to read..

Last edited by Grebe; 19th Sep 2019 at 17:52. Reason: clarify wording re confusion re control systems-