PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF AUS Letdown: Australia's highest paid Company CEO.
Old 17th Sep 2019, 13:43
Fliegenmong

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FYI, the campaigns for gay rights and same sex marriage were supported by both airline groups in Australia (as well as most major transportation corporations like P&O Cruises and Greyhound Buses) so you’ll be hard pressed to travel domestically and not give dollars to a company that supports gay rights and the SSM campaign.

Israel Folau as well for that matter, almost all Australian corporations have those employee policies in place that he violated so again you’ll be hard pressed to give money to a corporation that wouldn’t have done a similar thing.

Yeah yeah, i get that...we all have to show 'Solidarity' apparently....& I never had a problem...but having been accepting and accommodating for so long now I am being made to be 'Force fed' like a French goose....cannot it be accepted that i always accepted for so long...without being ostracised?......It starts to turn me against this 'equality' thing.....when I am not treated equal