PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aberdeen-2
Thread: Aberdeen-2
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2019, 19:39
Paul Lupp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Richard Taylor
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...year-in-a-row/
Think it's fair to say the MD isn't exactly impressed!
Steve Szalay, managing director of Aberdeen International Airport, said: “Whilst all feedback is welcome, we’re not going to lose any sleep whatsoever over a survey based on feedback from just 48 people (0.002% of our annual passenger numbers) and which couldn’t get enough respondents to provide a rating for all of the categories.
“The survey is months out of date and in no way tallies with the hugely positive feedback we’re receiving from the tens of thousands of passengers who are traveling through our doors on a weekly basis."
Unfortunately as my recent unpleasant experience passing through ABZ shows, his arrogance is misplaced. The worst experience passing though Security I have had for a long time with rude staff who continually interrupted me and would not let me finish a sentence, even when I asked them to just keep quiet and let me finish talking first. Also, still no air bridges to the planes, have to carry hand luggage up stairs to the plane, perish the thought of how people with restricted mobility do this. I have absolutely no wish to ever pass through ABZ again.

The only good thing was that at least I got an email reply the next day to the complaint card that I dropped into their comments box