PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The End of HK as we know it
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2019, 06:53
ACMS

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Air Profit
What I do or do not do is none of your business. It's called the ability to voice an opinion, and if you don't like it, then you are free to not bother reading it. And if you've been here 25 years, then you have likely obtained the same benefit as MM was speaking of. The fact that people as senior as he are willing to describe CX as the toilet brush it has become is frankly commendable, as it would be easy for him to sit back (like you are doing) and say, " all is fine, i've got mine". Perhaps you could simply point out where his comments are incorrect or unwarranted. Might be more helpful than coming across as someone who is obliquely supporting things the way they are. As it is, you suggest we "should just leave", and again, wouldn't that be an all so easy way for management to keep wages and benefits low? Your attitude is actually the offensive one.
I deleted my post as it’s a waste of time.
I understand the problems we face day to day and it can be a struggle no doubt.
All I’m saying is that anyone that is so annoyed at them close to retirement probably should leave before they burst a valve.
The rest of us will just have to endure and take the pay on the 25th because we don’t have any better choice and have invested a lot here already.