PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia : 315 Million Loss - How long can they survive?
Old 5th Sep 2019, 07:53
Servo

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Arthur D

Servo, if I read your comments right, you are saying that it is managements problem, management should therefore wear the consequences and employees and unions should continue to try and screw as much as they can?

More F/O’s on Captains rates perhaps?

If you are ex Ansett, you are a slow learner. If you are not, prepare to repeat history.

Either way you sound like an empathetic logical thinker......

No not at all. What I am trying to say, is why are the NB crew expected to be "penalised" when we had not input or control of decisions made at a management and executive level. Same with the 750 that are about to lose their jobs and all other employees that are expected to take a pay/condition freeze because of the expected financial results.

I did mention in a previous post, Paul has been given a poisoned chalice that is VA.

I certainly do NOT believe any NB crew would wish for or behave in a way that would further damage the company. I cannot control the behavior and attitude of others towards the 750. Neither union has ever "screwed" the company at any point in it's history. In fact quite the opposite.