PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 4th Sep 2019, 22:53
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Snakecharma and Dale

Hi Snakecharma, thankyou for your well intentioned post. I appreciate any feedback, whether it pumps up my tyres, deflates them, or makes me just get off the bike for a bit and check the tyres out. If it is bubbling around in your mind, I would rather it gets put out there I really would. If you are thinking it, then its likely others are.I had been peddling a bit hard, so the rest did me good.

If I don't get the feedback I might end up like Will Ferrell in Old School running naked past Aviation House in Canberra, all alone. That would justifiably bring the medical into question.

Dale, cheers and thanks also for stepping in, but it is an open forum and I really do invite anything. I have been a small business owner so appreciate that all feedback is good, and particularly if it leads to something "better".

Realistically, the medical is of little concern. Im best getting out of aviation longer term and into a "fresh start" away from CASA. I cant really see CASA and I ever being on each others Christmas card lists again, and if your not on CASAs Christmas card list, it could be argued that the path could be bit "rockier" compared to those on the Christmas Card list.

It is an open forum. Primarily, it is a fight for my wifes welfare. It is also I believe, a wider industry concern, so everyones perspective is highly respected, considered, and appreciated. But don't go too far away Dale, every well intentioned supporter is crucial, cheers. Glen