PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 4th Sep 2019, 08:34
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
is this fair?

If my story is to be believed
  1. CASA helped me design APTA
  2. CASA changed their mind overnight and placed a number of restrictions on my ability to trade
  3. This eventually lead to me losing absolutely everything.
I might add, and no individual in CASA will refute this. My dealings outside of Pprune, and in my role as a Deputy HOO have been uncompromising and professional. I have been warm, open, respectful, safety focussed, and compliance focussed. There can be no question of my conduct. Have I been a vocal critic of elements within CASA. Perhaps. I am simply screaming out to be heard after more than 9 months of this.With all the havoc and destruction that CASA have already wreaked on me, the Regional Manager then elects to become involved in my livelihood, and sends the following email that lead to the cessation of my potential role as the Deputy HOO into the future.

Tuesday 27/08/19, 2.14PM CASA Regional Manager to New Owner of APTA

Hi (new owner of APTA), I understand that Mr Buckley remains as APTA deputy HOO. This is no longer tenable with the comments that Mr Buckley is making publicly.Please confirm APTA’s intentions in relation to Mr Buckley as deputy HOO and whether Mr Buckley is authorised to speak on behalf of APTA. Thanks again Jason.

Really CASA, when is enough enough!