PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurowings Europe F/O
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2019, 10:17
rasenjie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GomuGomuPilot
Hey guys I've been to the Eurowing BQ test recently unfortunately I didn't pass all the tests so can't move to the next stage.
Here is what I found out. I used skytest it was helpful, It had similar test but some of the test were easier and few of them were harder than the sky test and of course I failed on the one I though were hard.
I would recommend you to practice these tests mainly if you decide to buy the skytest.
Memory:
-Character Combination test
-Number block test
-Code memory test
-Perception test
-Shapes Test
-Visual Memory Test
Orientation: (It's harder than the sky test such as the cube will be rotating and you need to know how they would look like when they unfold)
-3D Shapes
-Cube Comparison Test
-Cube Folding test
-Stack Test
Psycho-motorics:
-
Multi Tasking with Instruments
(Can practice others if you like but the test is very similar to this)
Reasoning:
-practice all of them except symbol addition
Maths:
- Math Word Problems
-Mental Arithmetic
-Number series
English:
-It's written two questions about a picture min 50 words.
There is an ATPL questions 60 of them.

I think there were 13 tests in total I didn't do ell in 3 of them one of them because of bad time management 30Q in 15 mins(Didn't keep an eye on the time and didn't get to do all 30 and half of them I had to select randomly), other one is my wittering skills are pretty bad and the last one was the Orientation was hard for me also while I am trying to figure things out the time was keep on ticking.

Lastly remember the login details, but they can also reset it for you if you don't remember them. DO the trial exam which the link will be included in the Invitation email. (but they send you the easy Qs)
There were 25 people I think like three of them passed before my name was called in, I think I was called in like the 16th person or so.
If you only fail you can re do them.
You get the option to get the results to your email if you want. It finishes around 4:30pm

Good luck guys hope this long post help someone

Hello mate,

Thank you so much for all the information. It's really precious.
Did you have any test of Tech. comprehension or Physics? Do you know if they change the tests randomly, or they are the same for everyone? How were the ATPL questions?

Thanks