PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Theory and Speculation On AA A300 Crash In New York
Old 21st Feb 2002, 01:48
TraderAl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iom, and you should change your name to "pig to a slaughter" as it seems the professional pilot class is willing to accept the fact that a brethren inexplicable decided to do a tap dance on the pedals. Why? The logic here is bizarre and incredible contortions of very very talented people's models first accomodated geese, then wake, then material failure, and now the pilot just inexplicably paniced over the wake and started doing a tap dance on the pedals.

Any engineers wish to answer what sideways thrust in terms of whatever was required to rip the tail off of 587? How many G's? Semtex on the side of the cabin shaped to explode out produces how much thrust per ounce? Can a shoe bomb be large enough? Does this make sense?

It completely confuses me that after Reid someone with the skill set hasnt at least seen if enough force is in a shoe bomb to provide the sideways spin. I am amazed how completely gullible the professional airline set has been in first accepting the adminstrations dealing with Reid as the mere "shoe bomber", as if it weer a M80 he had on the craft. I doubt few of you would question that he had enough to bring the plane down. If he had, then would we not have another AC down as mysteriously done as 587?

But methinks you all will go back to geese before you try out this thought experiment/model first.

It is an incredibly bizarre pysche that refuses to consider the obvious first so as at least it is eliminated from obfiscating the discovery.