PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - M1 Visa or no Visa and SEVIS approved schools in the USA
Old 2nd Sep 2019, 16:26
AviaToR50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flight training in USA or Canada. Which is better ?

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum here and I'm a wannabe pilot too. I'm currently doing an undergraduate course in aeronautical engineering and I'll be finishing it by April 2020 and after this I want to pursue a career as an airline pilot. But I'm really torn between pursuing my flight training in Florida or Canada.
I've heard that the Canadian Immigration and visa processes are easier and after a few years of working there I can get a PR. Whereas the US isn't as immigrant friendly these days ?( Just telling what I've heard :/). Also Canada has affordable flight training and better overall training as I'll be flying in different weather conditions when compared to Florida or anywhere in the States. My plan is to work in either of these places and I have no plans of returning back to India so what do you think how my job oppurtinities are going to be in USA or Canada.
Pilots of this forum I'd really like your opinions on this and it'll be highly appreciated.