PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Defence under a Corbyn Government
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2019, 15:46
VinRouge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GeeRam
Because they are not concerned with it.
From the people I know who support Corbyn, they are all to a person also anti-establishment, anti-services, and all bar one, pro-republic & anti-monarchy.
Problem you have chap, is remain oriented liberal Tories like me. We are frankly disgusted with how the Tory party is turning out, over the result of an advisory referendum. Pretty much behaving as though they are the fourth Reich to be honest. So whilst I agree a Corbyn government would be pretty unpleasant for us all for the next 5 years, I would still prefer it to Bojo the clown et al and restore the Parliamentary democracy our institutions are based on. I’m not the only one either (90% of those not entitled to the flu jab/within 5 years of death/In receipt of the Pension therefore can sit fat and happy whilst the rest of us work trough the carnage) think Boris has done all he can to claw back enough of the Brexit Loon Party vote, but don’t think it’s enough.

I also think it will will be more likely that a Lib Dem/Labour coalition based around a second referendum will be the most likely outcome. Oh, with Sir Kier or Tom Watson at the helm. The unions will forget Corbyn the minute power is denied them by his leadership. The Tory party will be split by not only Brexit Loon Party vote dilution, but by Remain favoured constituencies that will vote en masse for Lib Dem. Wait and see what happens when clown boy expels leading Tories this week - I am guessing that a few will be wearing a yellow seagull by the end of next week. Their constituents would prefer this than than see the current bunch of careerist rank amateurs further slur the name of this country in support of an agenda very few support.

Last edited by VinRouge; 2nd Sep 2019 at 16:02.