PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Mollymawk test.
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2019, 11:58
mavi8or

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by me179
Mollymawk Training Points,

Guys, what points are you getting during the Mollymawk preparation. Any one less than 200 points in the Maze, more than 3300 in the TimeSharing and better than 870 in the memory? Does anyone knows the average they are asking for ?
Hey mate,

The grades they are looking for in the aptitude modules, as previously said, is 25%, which means 25 percent better than other candidates who took the test and it depends on the age range one is competing with. (Your age ± 5 years, a 10 year age range)
Based on the excel sheet, for some age range, the scores on following translated into 25% at the time of composing it: ( grades change over time as new candidates take tests)
Time-Sharing: 3900
Working Memory: Time 800 sec, 5 Errors
Spatial Orientation: Time 180sec, 10 Errors

So do your best to at least get these scores before attending the certificate test, as the main test is slightly harder than the trials. ( different mazes and some 4,5 digit numbers in Time-Sharing)
You can find the link to the source where I got the info from below. ( As I couldn't paste the link here directly, so I had to paste it in a file and upload it instead). It contains a lot more stuff like the unlimited mode etc. and I found it quite useful. You can take your time, translate and benefit from it.

Best of luck and keep the blue side up
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Mollymawk Guidance Link.pdf (35.4 KB, 323 views)