PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 31st Aug 2019, 23:26
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Smalahove

Hi Smalahove.

First and formost, thankyou for supporting me. I will be honest, a small business owners battle half away around the world, probably wouldn't stir me enough to pull out my credit card, and that's the honest truth. You gesture is sincerely and humbly appreciated.

You mentioned that we may never meet. I hope that isn't so. I hope in fact, that everybody on here has the opportunity to meet me face to face and identify themselves. I would appreciate the opportunity to give you a good long handshake, look you straight in the eye, and thankyou.

I do have one particular request for you however Smalahove, after googling your "handle". Can we please go out for dinner, rather than you go to the trouble of cooking, and ahhh, I might choose the restaurant if that's ok.

Someone suggested recently that I should perhaps wind back the clock a bit and provide a background to the current situation, which will be my next post.

Smalahove, may I ask your drink of choice?What would go down well with that?