PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Flight Instructor’s Exam
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2019, 08:12
The name is Porter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gees, for a topgun pilot with a 'major' YOU chose to fly with, you have a lot of spare time?

Your Statement:

Explain to me where in that sentence any context nullifies your declarative statement of there being no guidance material? The greater paragraph itself is simply a shopping list of criticisms of the exam, nothing more substantive than that.
My statement:

"No guidance material, present instructors who haven't done PIRC teaching it to those who need to pass it for the rating?"
Another peeps statement:

The prescribed text also provides no sample progress questions like offered for every other CASA subject from PPL to IREX to ATPL.
mmmmm, let me think............. Put that in your thesaurus, everything else has gone in it, proving how, oh so intellectually superior you are.

Whoa there sunshine! Did you think you can just turn 90 degrees to the argument and I simply wouldn't notice? Whats point 1?
You're a nitpicking semantic, read the argument, sorry it's not eloquent enough for you.

Your quote:

​​​​​​​Some will be helped more than others, but to suggest its entirely useless, or a hindrance, is ignorant.
My Quote:

​​​​​​​The FAA handbook is handy, it has some great material in it, however, some of the material is dated

Having a dense moment are we?

Bravo, it was useful while it lasted, since moved onto Excel Pilot Logbook, nothing personal.

And though the malice in your last paragraph is boorishly transparent,
No malice, A little bit of vomit came out when you stated you were accepted to 'all four majors,' When you then stated how proud you were to tell Virgin to eff off, I thought to myself, what a boorish little ingrate. I've got a few mates at Virgin, they would have sorted out a spoilt little prat like yourself quick-smart.