PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Flight Instructor’s Exam
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2019, 16:32
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Want me to go through the 3 points again?
Again? What "again" ? You haven't addressed the 3 points since I rebutted them in post #23, instead entertaining us all with one of the better tantrums I think I've ever seen on pprune in more than a decade. But hey, lets get on the merry-go-round again. Why not.

"Point 1. The PIRC exam in it's current format has been around for decades has it? Don't think so"
The exam has remain largely unchanged for a long time. Certainly the last 15 years, if not longer.

Point 2. I did NOT say there was no guidance material, someone else said that.
You - "But when you pluck **** out of your arse and steal IP (FAA material) even if it is with their approval, f@rk off. No guidance material, present instructors who haven't done PIRC teaching it to those who need to pass it for the rating? Half arsed bull****."

No other person in the entire thread has even used the words "guidance material". Comfortably the most bizarre of your claims.

Point 3?

Actually fair enough. I see there exists a mechanism that in certain limited circumstances, G1's can attain the rating under part 61 without having done PMI or equivalent exam. I'll concede on that point.

This has divulged into little more than point scoring. The reality is that Australia has simply been brought into line other developed nations. For those who do the exam, they may just show up to the first day at work with half an idea of how to do their job.

If you're unhappy with the new rules, write your local representative. I'm sure it'll sit top of their agenda. If you want an exam that actually merits criticism, the ATPL flight test provides ample opportunity.