PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 28th Aug 2019, 01:46
Blueskymine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And this is why CASA is the way it is. Arguing about tax implications for donations. It’s the Australian way.

We sweat so much about the minuscule small stuff. There will be a committee appointed to work out tax implications for go fund me donations. A team of experts and consultants. Gender neutral mission statements. (The mission statement launch will be an event in itself, dinners and drinks). Geoffrey Thomas will get some air time. A 50/50 gender split for the committee. Although you don’t really know what you’re getting these days with fluidity. It can change in an instant Q and A will debate it. Yasmin will have an opinion about it. I mean there will even be a committee appointed for the committee. That’ll be the inclusiveness committee. Which of course will need a committee appointed to work out who’s on that committee as well. The end result will be inconclusive because the funding just wasn’t there to get a reasonable result.

Then of course it will become a parliamentary issue because of a lack of funding by the conservatives for gender inclusion in government departments.

I mean really. Give the man some dosh and give the ATO the bird (who are more rotten than casa). Or just don’t declare it.