PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFTA, Simtech, VA or any other school for APS MCC
Old 27th Aug 2019, 11:53
tevious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This war between you both is a little bit weird from outside...

I contacted C4U and S4U for the MCC, both were correct in the exchanges and even if the training is not the same (one is less expansive on FFS with summer discount but with less sim time, the other is few hundred euros more but with 10h sim more on fixed sim), I think they are both good, so I decided to go to the one which gave me the soonest date and which is S4U.
I'll go there in a few weeks so I'll give you a true feedback after...
For now they give me whole 737 CBT and asked me to learn at least 10 modules and if possible the whole course. The quality of the CBT is good, I cannot say something wrong against, some people criticize the APS... I asked for but I was not able to be in this program (maybe due to Ryr has closed hiring, stopping APS in the same time would be something logic), so I'm going for regular MCC/JOC... For 2700€ less and 30h in sim, it is just 10h less in the sim than the APS, so a good deal from my side!

If you both fighting are representatives from some schools, you should avoid to do that in a public forum... people are not stupid and can sense who is a user and who is from the marketing
I give you an objective feedback after the MCC, here I read somethings against this school, meanwhile some friends now in Airline recommended me to go there so a fresh feedback from someone neutral could be positive for everyone

Last edited by tevious; 27th Aug 2019 at 14:58.