PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 26th Aug 2019, 21:30
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Here comes GA Mr Deputy PM

A very "rattly" day yesterday folks.

I will be back a bit later on today, and we will be fighting. This will be the battle that leads to the Judicial Inquiry, Royal Commission, or Special Ministerial inquiry.

To many people have endured the cruelty and malpractice in that Organisation that does absolutely nothing to enhance safety, and as Industry will confirm, we have a unique situation in the Western World where CASAs toxic culture and total misalignment with Industry is actually dangerous, and I say that from first hand experience. CASA actually degrades safety outcomes, and damages the Australian owned sector of the industry.

Trust me, when I tell you that what I have posted on here over recent months is only the tip of the ice berg. Why will my outcome be different than those before me. Because unlike Bruce Rhoades and the many before me that have had there reputations trashed by that toxic culture. In my case. THERE IS NO SAFETY CARD to play Mr Crawford. In fact this time, I hold the safety card.

I will post later on today, but that post will be to you, the industry, my friends, my past staff, schoolmates, mentors, etc that have shown me so much support .

I truly love you, and I mean it. Im here today because of you. I mean it!!!!!