PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VH-YTM final report
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2019, 13:40
Sunfish

Received 89 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by VHFRT
You’ve really got to laugh at the mentality of people in this country sometimes. The point I’m trying to make is that this operation simply should not exist. We pay massively high income tax rates in this country, so why do these poor people with health issues need to wait for some VFR pilot to come blasting through IMC conditions to take them to medical appointments. This is what we pay our taxes for. Rather than supporting this sort of cowboy operation (missions and heros at the ATSB pointed out) we should be attacking our local members for not providing appropriate services to our sick population.

Yet of course, in true Australian tall poppy syndrome, people attack me and my RN wife who give away huge amounts of money in tax to support the population. Of course, as we work our arses off to pay taxes, we are the problem.
Presumably you also have contempt for amateur firefighters like me and the rest of the CFA? You are an idiot for thinking that your taxes can possibly compensate for the amount of voluntary labor that keeps this country running.

VHFRT, you can join the French aristocracy along with ATSB; ‘let them eat cake” now piss off and have another latte. You don’t live in the real Australia.