PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TCX/IAGO
Thread: TCX/IAGO
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2019, 11:09
GomuGomuPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys, so I've got a email from IAGO to update my profile so I did, I just want to ask few question and give you some info I know about it from this threat and other websites so If you have any more it will be helpful.
So since the most people getting the email to update their profile did they get conformation on dates yet? and what dates were given to you guys?
I know the whole selection process is 2 days.
the first one consist of Group exercise, Aptitude testing and an ATPL exam.
The second day consist of Interview and if you pass that a sim assessment.
After you pass all of this you may or may not get the job according to some people.
I know this interview expensive 754 pounds including vat so I don't want to spend this and get nothing out of it. I want to be prepared much as possible.
So I do not know what the Aptitude test may include. I am sure it will have the standard Multi Tasking, reaction, non verbal reasoning & etc.
Do you guys know a place where I can practice so I get use to the format?
The Interview consist of HR questions about you, Competency based interview and a technical interview.
And the sim part is the tricky part since my MCC is rusty and I don't have much information about it.
So if you guys can add anything to it it will b helpful, and if I got something wrong or said something misleading do correct me so others wouldn't get the wrong information.
Thank you.