PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 24th Aug 2019, 04:23
Melbjorn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The danger, I believe, is that they will try to discredit Glen's account of the truth. I disagree with those above who say that a crowdfunding effort would not pay off. It may indeed not reach levels necessary to hire top lawyers for years on end, but it certainly will spread the word and raise awareness beyond this forum. I truly mean no disrespect to the many of you who show support on pprune, but at the end of the day this forum is just that: a niche for initiated and by definition not mainstream. People could just scroll through the many threads here to conclude that disgruntled pilots converge simply here to rant on the system, hence views on this forum form by no means an objective depiction of the aviation authorities. A campaign for Glen's cause needs to reach people beyond aviation communities if it is gather enough momentum to takeoff (no pun intended). That's not going to happen through pprune alone but it may through crowdfunding and sharing on social media.