PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 23rd Aug 2019, 05:11
Sunfish

Received 90 Likes on 33 Posts
Mr. Carmody invites a “civil” action against CASA. Given that CASA regulations prescribe criminal penalties against pilots, engineers and operators, we seem to have an equity and natural justice issue here..... ...among other things.

I fail to understand how justice, let alone equity, natural justice and procedural fairness has been served here. Let alone how the alleged Government priorities of investment, growth and jobs are being served by this action.

I particularly liked the come on about a lawsuit, considering CASA has unlimited funds to defend itself.

My own, untutored, rude and probably pointless response would be to consider feeding the entire exchange and results to Prime Minister Scott Morrison ...... and tell him to fix it or shove his entire speech of 19 August 2019 to the Institute of Public Administration up his arse. I think that’s the Australian way. ScoMo is a bull****ter if he lets this stand.

https://www.pm.gov.au/media/speech-i...administration

I say this because I believe it is your legal right to communicate with Parliament.

......In actual fact, I wonder if it could go to the G-G? They may then be required to refer it to ScoMo. This is just a guess on my part.

Last edited by Sunfish; 23rd Aug 2019 at 05:26.