PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Flight Instructor’s Exam
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2019, 05:59
deja vu

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by deckchair
Well i’m back having left the thread due to obvious reasons and good news! I studied hard, absorbed the text and got 98%.
so the biggest learning is that the likes of Ascend Charlie, George Glass, Das Uber Soldat, and Déjà Vu are the worst possible personality types, according to the Handbook, for not just aviation but even more so as Instructors. Again-according to the clear guidelines of the Instructor’s Handbook. So to the rest of the posters who were pleasant and approachable in their responses, thank you. To the above mentioned hypocrites who need to read the Handbook - might be wise to get out of Instructing!
So we go from "confusing and boring" six days ago to "I studied hard" and got 98%". And now there are "clear guidelines" in the Instructor's Handbook", the previously confusing and boring Instructors Handbook. I doubt there wasn't too much "deep learning" involved for you. Now those who advised you to pull your finger out and do a bit of work have personality problems?, go figure that!

As far as giving up instructing goes, I did that 46 years ago. I met my fair share of slackers and complete twerps then and during the 35 year airline career that followed, so I recognise it. My sympathy goes to anyone who thinks they are going to get value for money with their flying lesson. I guess this all started when parents stopped disciplining their children