PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 21st Aug 2019, 04:12
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Defending APTA

Thankyou to those who have been following this page, and thankyou to all the encouraging messages that I have received. I intend to keep trying to resolve this with CASA until 5PM this Friday 23rd August. Based on my experience to date, I feel CASA have very little intention to resolve this matter.

I do intend to have CASAs decisions tested in a court of law if they refuse to deal with me.

The commercial impact of CASAs actions on me, my family and my business have left me with no funds. I will potentially be calling on industry to assist me in bringing this matter to a determination.

The first stage is effectively a $50,000 case study, where an Aviation Barrister will pull the case apart, and provide an assessment of the merits of the case. I have established an email address [email protected]

I would be very appreciative of anyone emailing me, if they would potentially be prepared to support me. I am not asking for amounts or any contributions at this stage. I am merely trying to assess if I will be able to move forward with my claims, by gauging interest levels.

I will draw on legal guidance on the best path forward, but I will look at
  1. a single action
  2. a class action with me as the lead litigant.
I feel that my case may have wider benefits for the industry, and that will certainly be my intention. I do intend to shortly write to all Senators calling for support.

Thankyou all, respectfully, Glen.