PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 21st Aug 2019, 03:47
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Commercial Impact of CASAs action 09/04/18

09/04/19 I send another email to CASA"I have a business that for 6 months has had a short term expiration date placed on it, and that has had significant effect on morale and peoples concerns for their future security. The entire staff have now been in that situation for 6 months. Many are crushed. Morale is low. We feel as they we have incurred the wrath of CASA. I have not been able to market my product for 6 months, add capability, increase revenue streams, or renew existing capability. The business cashflow has been bled dry as a result of this, my Members have lost confidence and are leaving, I am financially drained, mentally exhausted, my reputation is tarnished, as is APTAs, and my life is pretty much in tatters, so to be perfectly honest, I find the CASA “positioning” disheartening, but not at all unexpected." I look forward to the confirmation from CASA that this 6 month process may shortly be finalised.