PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 21st Aug 2019, 03:44
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Commercial Impact of CASAs action 21/03/19

21/03/19

Good Morning Mr Will Nuttall,

Thankyou for your correspondence. My reasonable expectation as a business owner is that prior to you initiating that “freeze” on my business, the supporting reasons for that action would be prepared and easily accessible.

From my perspective, the ONLY documents that CASA have sent me, is simply a request for documents. Simultaneously you have applied a freeze on the business that has now continued for a totally unacceptable 5 months.

To be frank, I think CASA has erred. I do not believe that such substantive action could be initiated by yourself, and I firmly believe that both policy and fairness would dictate that I have supporting notification.

To a business owner, it could reasonably be seen to be CASA applying unnecessary administrative delays by your continuing avoidance of addressing this issue.

I call on you again, and appeal to your sense of fairness. Can you please supply the accompanying required CASA documentation. If you feel that CASA has no obligation to do so, then I welcome an explanation. Please attend to this as a matter of highest priority. The effects of this freeze have been well documented in my previous correspondence, so there can be no misunderstanding. This of the highest commercial significance.

Respectfully, Glen Buckley.