PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 21st Aug 2019, 03:37
Dangly Bits

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So even though the CASA DAS said that no administrative action is being taken against APTA, he was actually telling the truth, however, Inaction can also be seen as action.Lemme splain it to youse.As far as I can tell, CASA said “we believe you have broken these CASR’s…….., so that is the basis of why we committed to not approving the additional bases, Nor will we deal with the other approvals you put into the system that have nothing to do with it, while we work out what to do and for someone to make a decision.”So Glen asks for the evidence of so-called breaches of the CASR’s in relation to these alleged breaches at the 2 new bases and is bluntly stonewalled. How many times did you ask so you can address these so-called breaches? 10+ times to different managers? So Glen then tells CASA that you are costing me $10,000 a week with your inaction, which could then have allegedly seen the CASA Officers drag their feet even further, causing a loss of over $100,000 in as little as 10 weeks. Hypothetically speaking of course.Could I be so bold in hinting that the “In-action” is actually obstruction?