PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 21st Aug 2019, 03:34
glenb

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts
yet again 04/03/19 Commercial Impact

This time due to no response I write to my Team Leader, Mr Will Nuttall

04/03/19 Email to Will Nuttall

Surely there must be a presumption of innocence. CMT 3 initiated a process with substantial allegations in late October last year. Not one of those has been substantiated to date.

It seems grossly unfair that you would place a freeze on APTA, and especially considering the commercial impact of that decision.

I call on CASA to act with fairness and decency and lift the freeze. There have been no safety concerns expressed, and no substantiated regulatory breeches despite my repeated requests over the last four months for supporting evidence.

Im not being argumentative or combative, but this situation is extremely stressful and concerning, and it must be resolved, please.

That freeze is affecting a number of the APTA bases, and is in fact the CASA action that is causing significant commercial damage to those bases and the personnel at those bases. For your info, I will provide an overview of the current situation.