View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2019, 02:51
  #6 (permalink)  
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mare Nostrum
Age: 36
Posts: 1,388
By the way, TC and the FAA have a reciprocal agreement for recognizing licenses, so if you do your training in Canada, you can get your FAA certificate pretty easily (taking the conversion test and getting a medical).
zondaracer is offline