View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2019, 20:59
  #1 (permalink)  
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Canada
Posts: 2
Canadian in the USA

Is it possible, as a Canadian, to go to flight school in the USA, and start working there immediately?
Or do I need to go through training in Canada, get experience, and convert my license into an american one?
I know that all the pilot mill schools say you need to have the unrestricted right to work in the USA, but how would I get that if I am as of yet still untrained? Do you go through the training and just hope to get sponsored for a work visa at the end of it?

Apologies if this has already been answered, but if I could be pointed in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.
nutlord is offline