View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2019, 16:54
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Sky
Posts: 15
In response to the second question, you can transfer your license to one of the other EASA countries.

People living in UK usually prefers Ireland (IAA) for license transfer.

If you have Irish PPL, you can take ATPL (A) theory course, exams and cpl mep ir training in any EASA country. After your skill test (for CPL MEP IR), your own authority issues your licence.
Bjornolf is offline