PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Cabin Crew suspended
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2019, 17:05
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well this *is* the airline who departed their aircraft within 2 hours of one of their crew falling to her death from said aircraft, and then somehow every mention of her mysteriously disappeared.. including the lengthy thread that was posted in this very forum.

So supportive, I particularly was in awe of the way they apparently contacted the crew of the deceased colleague to warn them not to discuss the matter. Just the way to deal with a traumatic incident, not.

I experienced personally being "punished" following abuse by a passenger. I was verbally abused, slandered and physically threatened by a pax yet somehow the airline's representative expected ME to apologise. I refused and said if that's how they felt the pursed could stand me down and deadhead me back to base. Of course they didn't.

So it comes as no surprise in this case the victim would be held somehow responsible and docked her salary.

No idea how to manage people, and they wonder why they're no longer the #1 airline to work for