PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Flight Instructor’s Exam
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2019, 14:08
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by The name is Porter
Point 1. The PIRC exam in it's current format has been around for decades has it? Don't think so, oldmate Ascend Charlie pointed that out.
1976 is a little more than the 25 years ago that I specified. Regardless, in its current form it is as near as makes no difference the same as the PMI exam, certainly the one that I did back in 2007. The central point is, this is not a new exam. Not even remotely.

Point 2. I did NOT say there was no guidance material, someone else said that.
Someone broke into your house and took over your computer did they?

Originally Posted by The name is Porter
"But when you pluck **** out of your arse and steal IP (FAA material) even if it is with their approval, f@rk off. No guidance material, present instructors who haven't done PIRC teaching it to those who need to pass it for the rating? Half arsed bull****."

Want to give that one another go mate?

Point 3. You are wrong.
Again, show me a Grade 1 who hasn't passed the PMI exam. Or show me how the PMI exam of the last 15 years is in any material way different to the PIRC exam.

Well, gees, going out and doing it? Not before you've passed PIRC of course.

0 for 3.

And Doing it? And what is 'it' exactly, other than delivering a syllabus using the principles and methods of instruction! Kinda helps if you know them, which is why everywhere else in the world you're required to do the exam. You had to do it here too, but not until G1 for some reason. Now its aligned, and for the better.