PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Turkey
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2019, 07:25
lhc7664

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hawker400
Thanks for your info! Can you tell me about how much you spent in total for the stages with Sunexpress? I just passed the first OSM stage (kind of preliminary but still) I would like to try sunexpress, but only if the cost permits. I'm in another hold pool at the moment, but I'm not into putting all my eggs in one basket. I can easily say it was +1000€ for that one.

Also with the type-rating coming from the salary how much do you expect to take home? (You can DM me if you want) PJN gives a summary but doesn't specify before or after type costs.

I heard you get a place during training + 500€ take-home, if you can confirm?

Sorry for the load of questions and congratulations for passing the stages.

I'm totally on board with living in Turkey and the lower cost of living + myidtravel (if it's still the case with THY and LH?) is a decent offer.
The hotel was 45 Euro if I remember correctly. And I was fortunate enough to have SunExpress flights from my home city to Antalya almost daily so flight tickets were provided free of charge. You do have to pay for the Mollymawk though which was 150 Euro.

I´m still waiting for a start date and a contract, so I don´t know anything specific about take home pay etc. yet. However they provide hotel during training + first week on assigned base after completing training. And I can confirm the 500 Euro during training.