PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rogerson Kratos Huge Repair Cost – Again!
Old 17th Aug 2019, 03:09
noooby

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by roscoe1
The worst customer support experience I had in almost 40 years in helicoprter maintenance was with Rogerson Kratos. It was everything stated above and more. At one point when I finally got someone who would talk to me, almost impossible most of the time, they actually told me they couldn't find the unit or their work order. I was calling about a close to $30K repair estimate they had sent me. I had to get the shipping data and read to them who had received it and when it was plunked down on their doorstep. I cringe as a taxpayer every time I see their name mentioned in a government contract. Have a great day RK.

I'd like to be able to say that yours is a one off experience but it isn't. I've seen and heard countless horror stories. From 35k repairs for a simple diode that failed, to no warranty for repairs to repairs failing within a few weeks. It is just unbelievable.

Astronautics have worked hard to get this right. I hope people adopt it and it works out for them.

This system can replace the steam gauges, EFIS50, Rogerson Kratos EFIS and the 4 screen Astronautics EFIS.