PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wheels Up KA350 After Engine Start Extended Delays Before Taxiing
Old 11th Aug 2019, 00:28
BlkAv8tor2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheels Up KA350 After Engine Start Extended Delays Before Taxiing

Hey looking for anyone who is familiar with wheels up King air 350. I work the line for a major FBO and wheels up is a regular customer and my question is after they start up engines we have an extremely long delay before they can taxi and I'm trying to figure out why?

Here at KSDL (PHX) everyone one knows how hot it can get and the ramp temps are sometimes 35* hotter than the OAT. When we are marshalling them out they can sit for 20 mins or longer and it's not due to ground holds, taxi clearances but we can't get a straight answer about what they may be doing.

I'm looking for any technical info regarding their after start procedures that has them sitting so long while we are roasting in the intense heat. I'm a pilot but not a paid pilot yet so I do understand the older King Air gyro spin up and stabilization but I don't know if the the newer 350's have to observe the same wait time after start up. Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!