PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lido eRoute Manual - what is your take?
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2019, 17:52
Denti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess one has to specify which Lido one means, either the windows (eRoute Manual) or the iPad app. The latter does not have the split screen layout, except between a list of your charts/airports and the chart itself which one can get rid off by tapping on the three stripes in the upper left corner. And yes, swiping with two fingers works nicely, but so does tapping on the title of the next or previous chart in the status bar below the chart picture. Haven't checked the two finger swipe on the eRoute Manual, and one choose not to display one of the two panes of the split screen, but in that case the information is not available anymore. And i haven't found the handy highlighting feature that the iPad version has. Which actually can be used to highlight the chosen STAR/SID while still having the other options available without getting a new chart set up, which would have helped my colleague today when we got cleared a different STAR than anticipated, briefed and set up on short notice.