PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 10th Aug 2019, 09:39
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Mr Crawford again!

I wrote to the Board in January 2019, in the hope that a meeting would bring some ethics to the decision making. Guess who pops up again? Mr Crawford!

Dear Mr Buckley,I understand that you have made numerous complaints into the ICC over the last week and that Jonathan Hanton has been in contact with you on these. I also understand that a number of those submissions are requests on clarity regarding what CASA is asking for, these are clearly a task to be worked between the Regulatory Service team and APTA and as previously stated you should work with Peter White and the Southern Region team on this. Where you have concerns about the behaviour or interactions of CASA staff with APTA staff, I encourage you to provide the facts you believe support those concerns to the ICC so that they can be properly investigated. For clarity, we will not be arranging a meeting with APTA and the CASA Board and whilst I appreciate you may not like that outcome, I kindly request you accept that is CASA’s position.

Kind regards,

Graeme

Graeme M. CrawfordActing DAS & CEOCivil Aviation Safety Authority