PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 10th Aug 2019, 06:46
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
slam!!! Yet another door slammed.

After numerous letters sent to the Deputy PM over more than 6 months, all of which were ignored, I called on Mr Barnaby Joyce to assist and he did, which I thank him for. My concerns were forwarded to the Deputy PM, and the attached correspondence came. A total and complete waste of time. I have aired my grievances within CASA and to the highest levels with Graeme Crawford who is the Head of the Aviation Group. I have wasted 8 months on a fluffy little report from the ICC that has the investigative depth of something not becoming of an 8 month investigation, and the Deputy PM sends me straight back to the ICC process that is fundamentally flawed.

I really am running out of options. As this matter unfolds and is fully exposed, you will see many documented attempts by me to de-escalate the matter and seek the most efficient use of public resources. At every opportunity CASA has chosen the more costly and more combative approach. I have steadfastly avoided engaging legal counsel. I am a true believer that any conflict can be resolved with two simple ingredients.

The Truth, and
Good Intentions.

My options have been exhausted, and this matter will have to be tested via our legal system. I will be calling on Industry support because the matters are substantive, and they include corruption within the Aviation Group headed up by Mr Graeme Crawford.

It is CASA that has chosen to utilise bullying and intimidation throughout this process. As it unfolds, I am confident that the Australian Public will see why there needs to be a Judicial Inquiry into CASA. It is fast becoming critical to the future of aviation safety in this country.

Many good people in CASA have there reputations tarnished by a corrupt few.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
DPM response.PDF (82.9 KB, 43 views)