PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Climate crisis may be increasing jet stream turbulence, study finds
Old 9th Aug 2019, 11:15
RickNRoll

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Hotel Tango
Climate has never been a stable entity since day 1. Climate has changed constantly over the centuries and did so long before man could be held accountable for those changes. So forgive me if I remain unconvinced that we, the human race are the catalysts.
The state of science these days is such that scientists can attribute the reason for the current change. Much as they can send a rocket to the moon or invent modern materials or discover the Higgs Bosun. The reason for the change is beyond resonable doubt.

There is the IPCC reports are the result of collaboration between scientists around the world. The worlds peak science bodies agree with it. I have read some of them and they make sense to me to my ability to understand it.

https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/syr/

The scientist doubters are a rag tag bunch that are slowly dying out. Much as those who never accepted relativity died off. Climate science is taught in Universities around the globe that is consistent with the IPCC reports.