PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In a perfect world
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2019, 21:24
Prangster

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry In a perfect world

I wouldn't have to suffer boorish oafs running riot in the terminal building, off their faces on strong cider at 6.30am. I wouldn't have to suffer IT ATC Engineering delays due the pilot/aircraft etc being in the wrong place at the wrong time ie not where I expected when I foolishly booked my fight. I wouldn't have to suffer pushy cabin crew more interested in their booze bonus than flight safety. I wouldn't have to suffer diversions due to one of said drunken oafs trying to open a door in flight. All this and more can be yours if your daft enough to want a family holiday anywhere in Europe.I give up the airline industry, it just lost 2 valuable customer because they either wont or can't tackle the yob culture so often seen at our airport these days.
I've bought a boat so goodbye the likes of Ryanair, Queasy Jet. Jet 2 and Tui......Almost a relief considering a life without aviation and I get to salve my inner tree hugger as I will no longer be contributing to air pollution....hang on its not a perfect world. The wife's just reminded me we off to Munich.. oh bugger.