View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2019, 19:53
  #110 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by boing797 View Post
Hello everyone, does anyone know if you need a Hungarian Class 1 Medical to attend Trener and a Greek Class 1 Medical to attend Egnatia? Or can the Class 1 be from any country? Thanks!
Hi there,
You need a ‘Class 1 EASA Medical issued by your home country or country of the training provider’, it can be any country if it is EASA.
Pablopal is offline