PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Electronic Pilot Logbook
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2019, 23:14
terra_nullius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went from Logten Pro to MCC last year because I already paid 3 'lifetime' licences to Coradine for LTP and because of company mandated iPad iOS upgrade lost my older synced iPad version for LTP.
MCC was at best only 1/3 of what LPT was able to do, but with the 'lifetime' licence worth the gamble.

The advertised import never worked, summited it 3 times but with 20+ years of flying it always came back short about 10k hours. So endend up just to put in the previous totals.

Basically MCC is no better than Coradine, both are a 'rip-off' but at least with LTP you get a working streamlined piece of software.
MCC has doomed itself by failing to live up to its promise and now putting out junk software which is in no-way worth the money.

Support is horrible. I also spelled out to them that according to several EU laws they are in breach of contract, I won't bother but like somebody else already mentioned, just a matter of time before they get sued.

Aviation is a small world, stuff like this will kill your business in no time at all, no pity though, complete self induced c.....up
Stay away from MCC and spent your money somewhere else...