PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Recommendations for Recruiters that Work with Major US Airlines
Old 6th Aug 2019, 19:16
IllinoisDavidson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recommendations for Recruiters that Work with Major US Airlines

My husband is about to get his United States green card. We are currently looking through the detailed process of converting his EASA ATPL licenses (and everything else) according to FAA regulations so that he may work for an american airline.

I have also been in communication with a former FAA employee. He mentioned that some american airlines provide in-house license conversion and training for pilots with experience. Most of the job postings (on PCC and other websites for example) require the applicant to already have their licenses converted, etc. However, the recommendation of this FAA employee was to get into direct contact with recruiters who work with the major US airlines (the big 3 and others). My Google search for this is rather overwhelming.

I'm hoping for some specific advice. Has anyone on this forum worked directly with a recruiter--and have positive experiences to recommend?

My husband is about to experience a pretty tight timeframe--from the time he will receive his green card to the point that we have to permanently immigrate to the United States (about 6 months in total). He is going to try to accomplish all of this while still working full-time with his current employer. I'm really looking for efficiency here--a recruiter with a strong reputation and effective results. I appreciate any help you may offer in this matter.