PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ozzies can’t fly when it’s windy?
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2019, 03:12
Okihara

Location: Currently: A landlocked country with high terrain, otherwise Melbourne, Australia + Washington D.C.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ManaAdaSystem
So we are back to the start of this conversation, Ozzies can’t fly when it’s windy. Or they can’t be trusted to land in a 21 knots crosswind.
A clear case of the dog wagging the tail, but if it’s fair dinkum, carry on with your wind straight down the runway landings.
20 kts is a joke.

Oh mate... I think I can speak for everyone on this thread when I say that we are all dying to be you at this stage. PLEEEASE! Please, have some mercy for the rest of us and just stop being so remarkably awesome for a second, can't you see how miserable you make us all feel? I mean, that's you, the textbook picture of the confident, high triple digit IQ, trustworthy and humble pilot everyone aspires to be and, on top, you nail all your crosswind landings. I'm sure your crosswind takeoffs are just as flawless too. Man, you should be an astronaut headed for Mars, not a mere pilot moving holiday-goers around. You are so absurdly legendary bright that you probably never need runway lighting. This is just too much, I thought you were a myth yet here you are, in the flesh. You deserve so much praise and recognition that your ATPL should be renamed Awesome Transport Pilot Licence. Actually I think you might well be the second-best pilot in the whole world mate. Keep at it like you are, your stick and rudder skills make us all dream!

PS. I forgot to mention: you're also a spelling champoin. Your NOTAMS would be poetry.

Last edited by Okihara; 6th Aug 2019 at 05:35.