PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 5th Aug 2019, 12:21
Hawker400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by anto125
Good Hawker400, did they give you any more specific dates when it may be possible to start your type?
I guess you've not been requested yet to send any docs or start any hiring procedures.
During the presentation they already informed us that they were getting candidates for Jan 2020. As it stands. Hold pool, no documents requested, expected contact October/November for courses commencing 2020.

​​​​​
Originally Posted by paul_v1

congrats and thank you for the info! Did the say anything about having to pass again the assessment process if they get back at you after 6 months?
Thanks. I wasn't aware that you need to prove proficiency every 6 months (obvious for line pilots, I'll digress for cadets) so I didn't ask. But I will say that I still believe the companys growth plan and if the proposed intake is still in the 600+ cadets sim time at HQ in Dublin is costly and very time consuming, time which will need to be spent in assessing new cadets. It's a weird necessity but I don't think the company likes this either. Especially on their dime. Simple economics.