PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW AIRLINES-A Great Beginning
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2003, 03:03
Thunor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
saltrock surfer ,

Perhaps you would care to enlighten me (and other concerned/interested ppruners) exactly what parts of my previous perfectly polite (unlike yours!) post was either "misinformed" or "garbage"?

I can assure you that I am EXTREMELY well-informed (otherwise I would not have posted in the first place! If you care to check you will see how rarely and infrequently I do "contribute"!)

When you get over the rather ridiculous idea that airlines will declare their commercial intent on PPRUNE then you might be able to form a more balanced view
??????

Er when did I ever suggest this "ridiculous idea" ????

I can assure you I have a perfectly "balanced view" of this matter! As it happens I have a vested interest in the success of NOW but that interest doesn't stop me from facing REALITY and facing FACTS!!!

My point was and is the good people who have already given up perfectly good jobs/careers/businesses and incurred considerable expenses (travelling/accommodation/food/drink/clothing to mention but a few....) on the strength of "promises" made to them by NOW which NOW cannot fulfill! i.e. "We don't actually want you NOW - can you come back in January/February 2004?" AND that is after being "strung along" by NOW month after month after month....That is a FACT saltrock surfer and NOT "misinformed garbage" so may I respectfully ask that you are a little more careful with your choice and use of words/language as you can - AND HAVE - cause great offence!